According to the latest lockdown regulations, both interprovincial travel, as well as international travel, is permitted and we are happy to confirm all our resorts remain open.
AVAILABILITY OF RESORT FACILITIES
We are pleased to advise that almost all resort facilities remain available under current lockdown regulations, however subject to required social distancing. The following, may however be curtailed or not available:
- Games rooms and other small indoor facilities
- Restaurant, bar and off-sales amenities dependent on government restrictions
You are best advised to call the applicable resort directly for resort specific details.
COMPULSORY SCREENING FORM: TO BE COMPLETED AND PRESENTED ON ARRIVAL
Please look out for the pre-arrival letter which will be emailed to you shortly before your holiday. This will come with a screening form which you will be required to partially complete and hand in upon check-in. We suggest filling the form in before leaving for your destination to make check-in smoother and speedier for your convenience.
ENSURING SAFETY AT OUR RESORTS
Everyone’s health and safety at our resorts remain our top priorities while we ensure that you are enjoying your holiday. While we have always maintained the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene, we have intensified this now more than ever.
- We offer a drive-thru check-in at the front gate (where possible);
- Everyone’s temperature will be checked upon arrival;
- All guests and staff entering the resort must hand in their completed screening form to be granted entry.
- All guests and staff are required to wear masks in common areas;
- Numbers are limited in all areas at all times;
- Most on-site restaurants offer takeaway delivery;
- Room servicing is optional;
- We offer grocery delivery (where possible).
- All units are sanitized with ULV cold foggers before check-in;
- After fogging, your unit is secured with door seals that you will break when entering your unit after check-in;
- Wall-mounted sanitizer dispensers are provided in high traffic areas;
- General work and guest areas are regularly sanitised.
Our staff are required to adhere to the COVID hospitality protocols including practicing social distancing as well as wearing their masks at all times. Our front line staff are additionally equipped with face shields.